Wednesday 19 September 2012

Looking For the One



Is there anyone out there??..
Don't tell me you don't care
I wanna be held tightly, you know I need it tonight...
Is there anyone to show me the way?
Let me be free and walk away !!

I will betray..
I'll be betrayed..
 .
Looking for the One who can save my soul...
I'll eat too much  and then I will fast
Looking for the One who can save my soul...

There's an order in this world but it looks like something's wrong
Am I dumb, am I blind? Come around and give me a sign.
Let the curtains be open wide, i know the journey is not over..

I will be on the run my word will be a con...
Looking for the one who can save my soul :(
I will stand still and sorry I'll feel
Looking for the One who can save my soul :')




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML