Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Tormented



For the last time
You waste my tears now, no more torment.
But don't just say You've gone away……

You tell a fuckin' tale!
Swallow me and spit me out..

How do I get through of this?
I can't stand it anymore!

Can you see me?
"Smiling" when write this poem..
Right, now…
I just want to be alive

You know I was dying when you told me!
I'm not yours anymore!

You know I was dying when you told me!
You're just playing and fooling around with me ...

When the time you come and wake me
And when you bit my lips and kissed me there
And when you hold my hand and live my life tonight
When you said that you really love me
Were the worst fucking days!!

I'm dying and bleeding of my past
Now slit my throat and let me bleed

But suddenly you came to me, and begged me to be yours again
Right now you're holding my hand but Sorry baby, but, all I can say is

No...
Hell no…

Can you see, the time grows older, you blew my dreams away
It's all done; the time is over, I don't know how to say to you  .. !!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML